stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 5 September 2015

A hiding place

A hiding Place

Hi dear friends and followers. Today I would like to share with you one of my fantasy dreams I had some time back. Hope you enjoy and thank you very much for visiting my blog
I have me one of those hiding places too, where no one can bother me, and no one knows where it is. This is a special place that resides right inside my head, like it is way, way far away but in mind travel, it is but the wink of an eye.

This land is lush with emerald green forests and tall purple grassy plains, like a sea awash with undulating waves of every brightly colored blooms every where the eye could see .

And, ah, my goodness, how amazingly pretty is the bright blue sun-spangled stream that snakes its way lazily into the large turquoise lake just out of sight over yonder. You can hear the euphonious song birds as well as background symphony other wildlife sounds coming from the nearby forest.
A light breeze arises ruffling my long hair as I walk down a grassy slope towards my left, and behold, this was where I had discovered the turquoise lake in all of its grand beauty! I stop, putting one hand over my heart and the other over my mouth, then I drop slowly to my knees in awe at this grand beauty. I see tiny wavelets being stirred by the soft southerly breeze. Suddenly the entire surface of the lake appears to to be covered with sparkles, like magical fairy dust.

As I lie on the soft, tall grass the sighing of the pine needles in the majestic old pines above me almost lulls me to sleep. Just as I am about to drift away lulled by the warm sun, I catch some movement out of the corner of my eye.

"Oh goodness!," I looked towards that stone yonder, a movement near this stone was what caught my attention. I watched this really precious little creature, a white furry little thing scrambling to get under the rock. Another large creature with dark gray fur about the size of a fully grown bear, apparently giving chase to the little one, stopped at the stone, moved back and forth sniffing a few times, then shook it's head and snorted then just saunters away in to the woods, giving up the chase, I hoped. After the big one left I walked over to the stone and looked under it.
Yes, the little one was still there, its little eyes shining and blinking on and off in the dark under the rock. I extended my arms out towards the little guy. He just ran out from under that old rock and jumped into my arms and proceeded rub it's head against my chest and curled up, mewling in comfort.

Composed by Cynthia 
© 
Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day. 
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ





No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU