stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 27 August 2015

WAYSEER MANIFESTO


WAYSEER MANIFESTO

Inglés con subtítulos en español


Hi, dear friends and followers. Today I would like to bring to you this message that I believe is one of the most important one that can be bestowed upon us. Listen not only with your ears and mind, listen with your heart. Thank yo very much for visiting my blog.

Uploaded on Mar 10, 2011
Spanish version available now with OVER 6 MILLION VIEWS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=K...
ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits & troublemakers, all you free-spirits & pioneers... Everything the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is actually what's right with you...
Go here: http://WayseerManifesto.com




To all my dear friends.
I had my time in the sun, Now I pray that others who follow my footsteps get their time in the sun and make it brighter than ever before. By +Cindy Groulx 

Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. Have a great day.

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ



No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU