stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 10 June 2015

I am an elemental.



I am an elemental.


Hi, dear friends and followers. Today I would like to share with you a short poem composed by me. Thank you


I dreamed that my body metamorphosed to a vine,
that wound itself around me in every way it could.
I was enthralled as the vine and I became one with the other.
My long, thin legs and thighs with tendrils, now growing,
up to the crown of my head!I
surprised those who came upon me;
My belly, my buttocks, and my soft breast were embraced.
About my head, a wreath was hung, rich with clusters.
The leaves spread across my temples
and hung so the curls around my neck crawling.
Parts no longer moved, 
but I felt no different than before within,
Till a golden glow grew from within me,
a warm golden glow and awakened with an awareness
of all around me as never before.
I became one with the Nature Spirit.

I am an elemental.
Composed by Cynthia Groulx

Thank you again for visiting my blog
Feel free to share your thought if you will

🌹❤


With love to my dear friends, The fairy lady 

🌹


❤




No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU