stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Tippi Degre


I have an awesome story I would like to share with you dear friends and followers. Video included.
Tippi Degre

Have you seen this young woman? No, she's not wanted by the authorities. She's not lost or strayed from her home, and she certainly has not hurt anyone. This young woman is none other than Tippi Degré, the genuine Mowgli, the child reared with wild animals as friends.

I could try to write an article about Tippi but that would be a waste of time on my part and a disservice to you, my friends and readers. I have found a wonderful story about her in the Daily Mail UK - Online Edition from June 7, 2013. It has great photos stitched together with better writing than I can produce. I hope that you find it informative and entertaining.


Please click on this link for the story. Enjoy and have a fine Thursday!


Thank you very much again, dear friends, for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts with us, if you will. have a great Week.
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU