stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 24 October 2014

Frizzy Lizzy time

Hi dear friends and followers, thank you very much for making it here today. It is Saturday and I would like to invite you take five and enjoy reading Frizzy Lizzy 


Frizzy Lizzy is at the kitchen table when her neighbor walks in.

“Hi, there! Sorry I didn't hear you come in. I was pretty deep in thought. Sure, the coffee's ready, and so is a chair, so pour one and sit down for a bit.

“I just got a letter from my friend, Diane. We've been friends since we were five years old. No, I won't tell you how long ago that was! What I will tell you is that it's a lot of other friendships ago!”

“It's such a shame that everyone seems normal until you get to know them. Then you find out that they're crazier than you, and you know how that works: never give your car keys to anyone crazier than yourself!

“Friends may come and friends may go, but enemies accumulate.”

“There are several different kinds of friends, to be sure, but I usually get just a few of them in my life, and none of them are rich and generous with their money.

“I've had some strong friendships. They were so strong that they lasted right up to the time that one of us needed help moving!

“I have some friends that I call every day. They're the ones who owe me money.

“For me to celebrate Friendship day is like a lumberjack celebrating Arbor day.”

“It's hard for me to make new friends at my age. That's one good thing about being older.

“A friend will always tell you exactly what she thinks. I guess that makes me friends with just about everyone!

“I have no problem with my friends asking to borrow money. I like a good laugh as much as the next person.”

“When you come right down to it, life is all about ass. You are either covering it, losing it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, acting like one, or living with one.”

“And on that cheery note, remember: An optimist is someone who believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds. A pessimist is afraid that this is correct.

Thanks for letting me vent myself. I know, I did all the talking. I'm sorry. Thank you for being such a true friend.”

Thank you for dropping in to visit Frizzy Lizzy, hope you have enjoyed. I would appreciate knowing what your thought Thank you and have a wonderful week.

ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU