stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 10 October 2014

Frizzy Lizzy time


HI dear friends and followers, welcome again to Frizzy Lizzy time. Take a few minutes and relax and enjoy a smile or two


Oh, hi! Sure, come on in! Pour a coffee and pull up a chair! I'm glad you're here. You can help me.

“It's time I did some stuff around the house. I can't decide if I want to sit around it, walk around it, or lie around it. What's that? Hang around it?

“I hung around the house last night. I went without a bra from the time I came home until I went to bed! Now that's a good one, don't you think? No, I mean, don't you think that was a good joke, not that you don't think.

“My boyfriend, Charley, and his best friend Louie, used to sit on the front porch all day long and I used to get all dressed up, and parade in front of them just to try to get a rise out of Charley. One day, I decided to surprise them both and I wore absolutely nothing. Louie turned to Charley and said, 


'Hey, what's Lizzy got on today?' 'I don't know," said Charley, 'but it sure needs ironing!' 

Then there was the time when Charley was suffering from silent gas emissions. I sent him to the doctor. He said 'Doc, you have to help me, I'm suffering from silent gas emissions. Last night at the movies I had 10 silent gas emissions, this morning at breakfast I had 2 silent gas emissions, and sitting here in this office with you I've had 5 silent gas emissions.

What the hell am I going to do?' 'Well,' said the doctor, 'the first thing we need to do is check your hearing.' 

“I won't say that Charley is a tightwad but we were out last night and we got robbed on the way to the car. The robber put a gun in Charley's back and said, 'Your money or your life!' Charley didn't move a muscle and just said, 'Give me a minute to think that over.' 

“This Monday is Thanksgiving Day in Canada. I wish all of my friends in Canada a great weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving Day! I appreciate your friendship very much! “And for everyone celebrating Columbus Day in America, all I can say is that maybe the name of that day needs to be changed. What did Columbus really discover? The Bahamas were there long before he arrived and did just fine without him.

“Women are not MOODY! We simply have days when we are less inclined to PUT UP WITH SHIT!

“Vampires sleep all day. Fly where ever they want for free, and can't see themselves in a mirror. Where do I sign?

“What's that? You want to sign, too? Great! I'll have a friend 

to fly with!


Thank you for coming, I hope you have enjoyed Frizzy Lizzy. You are also invited to share your thoughts and comments, they are greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a wonderful day
ڰۣIn Loving Light from the Fairy Ladyڰۣ

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU