stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 8 August 2014

Dream or Vision



Dream or Vision

Hi dear friends and followers. I thought that today I would share a Review with you on some of my unusual dreams


This was a two part dream on two different nights

Two dreams July 2007, I was invited to a ballet at this ancient medieval castle. Nicely groomed courtyard complete with bushes containing blooms of many different types and colors. There was a thick forest all around. The only other building I could see was what appeared to be an old disused mill of sorts,

Click on this link to go to page Dream or Vision

Thank you very much for the visiting and please share your thoughts with me, they are very much welcomed and appreciated.



No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU