stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 12 July 2014

Hi you all, it's Frizzy Lizzy time

Hi dear friends and followers welcome to my humble blog. Today is the day to visit Aunt Lizzy. You are welcome to come along as well. Have a great read, my dear friends 


"Hi Peeps, yep it's that time again."

About getting older. some people just get all weird about it.

"I say to them, don't get all weird about getting older. Your age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you."

"I'm not surprised the first man that landed on the moon left his footprints all over the place. Most men leave a mess wherever they go. They seem to have this need to mark their territory."

"Men are like a pair of pantyhose:  They will either run, cling or they don't fit right at the crotch"

"But still they do have a use but if I could, I think it would be a lot simpler if I just brought sex back" "Now if I could only find the damn receipt."

"Well when it comes to sex I ask is my glass half full or half empty. I see it as one more glass to wash. It's not that a good man is hard to find, not if you read lots of romance novels."

"At least I still go out a lot at night, out of bed, out of bed to use the bathroom."

Frizzy goes into the kitchen and pours herself a coffee, turns up the volume on the radio on the shelf, then shuffles her way back (in her fuzzy pink slippers) into the living room to her recliner, sits for a moment holding her coffee and contemplates, then says to herself. "I'm at the age now where when I hear the song 'Afternoon Delight,' I think of a nap."

"My word of advice to you today is that there is a simple way to get a man's attention:  Mute the TV."

"Y'all have a nice day, folks!  And, oh, I almost forgot.  Fluffy says hi!"

I am grateful for your comments, requests, and suggestions.   Have a beautiful day!  Thank you for improving mine!

With love from your Fairy Lady
♥❤


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU