stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 26 July 2014

HI, It's Frizzy Lizzy time

Hi dear friends and followers, "Oh my!" Another week has gone by, yes it's that time again, "Frizzy Lizzy time." "I'm on my way there now, would you care to join me there for tea?" Thank you, and please don't be shy, express your thoughts 

Most of my stress is usually brought about by four things; money, family, family with no money or family you don't hear from except on the holidays. Thanksgiving Day brings an abundance of turkeys and I usually get more than I bargained for at my house with my cousin, Bruce.

I've often wondered if it's true cockroaches and would be the only survivors of a nuclear war. I tend to think that house guests would, too, if put to the test. To me, the only difference between house guests and cockroaches is that the cockroaches don't hang around to watch TV after dinner while you wash the dishes. They leave after the food is gone.

But first things first, Coffee! I don't know what I'd do without coffee... probably end up doing life in the state pen or the bug house, Guess it would all depend which one caught me first, the ones with the handcuffs or the ones with the strait jacket.

Oh well that's one I am not planning on testing out. Got a fifty pound bag of coffee in one closet and a case of cigarettes in the other.

"I guess I ain't gonna be doing much today," Frizzy says as she sits at the kitchen table with her steaming fresh cup of coffee. She pauses and looks around then says to herself, "'except the sweeping and dusting, It's going to have to wait 'til a little later so I can copy all my notes I have written in the dust on the coffee table."

"But I do find it helps to organize chores into categories, like things I won't do now, things I won't do later, and things I'll never get around to doing, so today after I take my notes from the coffee table I may decide to do the things I'll never get around to doing."

"At least age has its advantages. Too bad I don't remember what they are, but never underestimate me. I might forget where my glasses or car keys are but I can still remember what color underwear you wore last year. You probably still have them on! Don't worry, I won't tell."

Well, I have to go. See you later!.

Thank you very much for visiting my dear friends and followers visiting Frizzy Lizzy. Hope you have enjoyed. 

ےWith love form your Fairy Lady ڰۣ


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU