stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Sunday 15 June 2014

My Journey


Hi dear friends and followers I have for you another poem written by me, a nature poem. I hope you all will enjoy the read, and please feel free to share your thoughts/ Thank you
 
My Journey

The clouds break to allow streams of light 
To move upon the earth. Patches of gold
that had been cradled beneath the soil of time 
Come forth as a newborn baby,
born of a gentle warm breeze.

Blowing through the darkness of night, 
it whispers through the trees,
ripples on the water from the rain,
in tiny water droplets,
like tiny spherical worlds.

Each glistens on the glass.
And stars proclaim their song at night, 
What is their beauty worth?
As I listen to the choruses of the 
of the crickets and frogs
along the edge of the pond;

As I listen to the soft hissing of the falling rain;
I feel the presence of Mother Nature,
the glow of her essence is everywhere!
A shimmering emerald,
The jewel of life,

I say a silent prayer in thanks,
The power of Source draws me
Like I have been summoned here.
A new light in the heavens appears.
There a rainbow arcs across the sky 
like a heavenly sign for a new beginning
A promise of better things to come.

A ray of golden sunlight
touches the grove setting it aglow it like magic!
Small birds fly from tree to tree.
singing happily their little chorus.
The graceful flight of a butterfly, 
It takes my breath away.
The lush green of summer and the golden sunshine
Confirms that at last I have come home.
Thank you kindly for following this blog, 
  ~"With love from The Fairy Lady  ~"

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU