stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 28 June 2014

"Hi!" Frizzy Lizzy time. {:o) ☼

Hi dear friends and followers, yes, it's tickle my funny bone time again.
Please come on in and enjoy, drinks will be served promptly 
Please feel free to join on the fun and leave a comment. Greatly appreciated, Thank you
ڰۣڪےڰۣڰۣڪےڰۣ   

"Hi Peeps, yep it's that time again."

"Don't get all weird about getting older. Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you."

"I'm not surprised the first man that landed on the moon left his footprints all over the place. Most men leave a mess wherever they go."

"But still they do have a use but if I could, I think it would be a lot simpler if I just brought sex back" "Now if I could only find the damn receipt."

"Men are like a pair of panyhose, they will eiter run, cling or they don't fit right at the crotch"

"But still they do have a use but if I could, I think it would be a lot simpler if I just brought sex back" "Now if I could only find the damn receipt."

"Well when it comes to sex I ask is my glass half full or half empty. I see it as one more glass to wash. It's not that a good man is hard to find if you read lots of romance novels.

"At least I still go out a lot at night, out of bed to use the bathroom."

Frizzy goes into the kitchen and pores herself a coffee, turns up the volum on the radio up on the shelf then shuffles her way in her fuzzy pink slipers into the living room to her recliner, sits for a moment holding her coffee and contemplates then says. "I'm at the age now where when I hear the song "afternoon delight," I think of a nap."

My word of advice to you today is that there is a simple way to get a man's atention, mute the TV.

Yawll have a nice day folks.

"And oh, almost forgot, Fluffy says hi!"
Thank you very much my dear friends for your being here and I hope you have enjoyed reading the post. Please feel free to share your thoughts, your thoughts are important to me, thank you

With love from your Fairy Lady


Wright your own caption 


No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU