stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 10 May 2014



~ I'm a Faerie ~

The sun rises and a beam of light shines through,
golden sunlight with a dusting of sparkles.
The sparkle slowly spreads around the room;
the curtains flutter gently in the summer breeze,
scented with a thousand different blooms. 

I awaken and yawn and stretch in my down bed
and breathe in the sweet air, sweet as sugar to me.

I sit up and smile as I throw the covers to the side.
At the window I am cheerily greeted
by a chorus of birds chanting their sweet melodies.
I lean on the window sill to greet the day 
and revere our Mother Gaea for her beauty and splendor. 

I express gratitude as she cradles all living beings in her loving arms.
My skin is a light, creamy color and my hair is of gold;
My heart is filled with love for all living beings.
I can only speak the truth as I can only hear the truth.
I will give you my heart and ask for nothing in return.
I will be there when you need me,

Without expectations. 

I am a fairy.
☾☼ ᵔᴥᵔ ᴥ•.¸¸.•´ ... ´¯) ¸.☆´¯) (¸☆´ƸӜƷ❤❤♪♫♪ƸӜƷ
✿¸.•*""*•.¸ ●c¸ ★ . •✿'✿ ○ ° ★. *. . ¸. ° ¸.)¸.•*""*•.
❤✽¸•♥•.¸✽•⋆❀ ✿ღڪےღڰۣ✽¸•♥•.¸✽
ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥ☾¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ ✿¸✿´~*
Composed by me Cynthia ©

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU