stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Friday 16 May 2014

Gaea Forest Spirit



Gaea Forest Spirit


You may get a glimpse of me,

everywhere you venture in the forest

Among the leaves that rustle in the breeze.

You may hear me among the whispering pines,

Or perhaps among the windblown trees.

I am deep within all that is green.

I am also the air that you breathe,

and the water you drink.

Those shadows you see at the edge of you vision,

The ones that dance 'tween the sun in the trees

and inspire the birds to sing their sweet melodies,

That is me.

I am the spirit of all that is green,

be it forest or lake I am their life within.

My voice is heard through the rustling leaves,

and in the whispering pines and the grass of the fields.

I hear your whispers, too.

You hear me and I long to be in your embrace,

Safe and protected in the arms of Gaea.

I'll feel you blowing gently in my ears, 

whispering your name.

Yes, you'll feel my touch in the gentle breeze,

soothing your troubled brow.

My woody scent will draw your thoughts beyond the mundane world,

to where awareness expands,

and you feel the pain of every trampled flower.

And when you're tired and fall asleep beneath the spreading Oak,

you'll dream my dreams then remembrance will come


that you and I have always been one.

Composed by Cynthia ©
In loving light to you all my dear friends
☾☼ ᵔᴥᵔ ᴥ•.¸¸.•´ ... ´¯) ¸.☆´¯) ƸӜƷ(¸☆´❤❤♪♫♪ƸӜƷ☼

✿¸.•*""*•.¸ ●c¸ ★ . •✿'✿○ ° ★. *. . ¸. ° ¸.)¸.•*""*•.✿

❤✽¸•♥•.¸✽•⋆❥⋆❀ ✿ღڪےღڰۣ✽¸•♥•.¸✽❤ 

ᵔᴥᵔ ᵔᴥ☾¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ ✿¸✿´~*

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU