stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Saturday 1 March 2014

Melinda Moon elf ears

Melinda Moon elf ears


Woman who believes she was a fairy in a previous life has her ears cut and shaped to look more like an elf Melynda Moon based new ear shape on Lord Of The Rings characters


23-year-old Canadian model had ear cartilage skinned and tips cut
Ms Moon also has a Legend Of Zelda Triforce symbol implanted in her hand Says her friends tell their children 'they know someone who knows Santa'

By ELLIE BUCHDAHL

PUBLISHED: 11:03 GMT, 23 December 2013 | UPDATED: 13:47 GMT, 23 December 2013


+6

Pointed: Melynda Moon paid £250 for 'elven ears' 
A woman who wanted to look like an elf has had an operation on her ears to make them more pointed.

Melynda Moon, 23, believes she comes from a different realm and was a fairy in her past life. She paid £250 for the operation that she feels will put her back in touch with her mythical side.

Ms Moon - who also had her name changed by deed poll - had the tops of her ear cartilage skinned and pieces cut from the tips to form points. This gave her ears the triangular tips characteristic of the magical figures in her favourite film, The Lord Of The Rings.

The treatment lasted two hours.

Stitches holding the whole ensemble together stayed in for a couple of weeks to allow the skin to fuse - and the result was fully 'elven' ears. Ms Moon has also had a subdermal implant in her hand which represents the Triforce symbol for the Legend of Zelda.

The model, from Guelph in Onatrio, said: 'Pointed ears are the most adorable thing, and I find the elven attire is so elegant. 'My inspiration comes from The Lord Of The Rings: the long hair, dresses and the closeness to nature.

'I have always been very close to nature. When I found out I could have my ears pointed I have never been so sure of something in my entire life.'

Scroll down for video




+6

+6
Creating the look: Ms Moon underwent a two-hour operation to have her ears cut and reshaped


+6
Before: Ms Moon's ear in its former shape

Ms Moon continued: 'I am drawn to elves because of their innocence, elegance and free spirit. They are a symbol of love and laughter.' She described the treatment as 'a bit uncomfortable the day after' and confessed that her ears 'were really swollen and sore with a slight burning sensation'.

But she added: 'It was completely worth it.
'I have a handful of people assume I am dressed up because I have put on pointed ears,' she said.

'When I tell them they are real, they look pretty confused as if they are waiting for me to say 'just kidding' - but I am not.'


+6


'Obsession': Ms Moon says she has been a fan of mythological creatures since she was a child and believes she was a fairy in a former life Ms Moon said she had been 'obsessed with all things mythical' since childhood.

As a teenager, she said, she would use makeup and hair dye to make herself look 'elven' and even used Photoshop to make her ears look pointed She said of her operation, which she underwent in August 2011: 'I have always had fantasies about what it would be like to be something other than human, so I decided to change my appearance to look supernatural.

'Now I will never go back to being human. I just lack the glitter and wings to fly.' Ms Moon said some of her friends use her to get their children to behave around Christmas.

She said: 'Some people like to tell their kids to stop being bad because they know an elf who'll tell Santa they're being bad. 
'Then their children see my ears and realise their parents aren't joking.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528305/Woman-believes-fairy-previous-life-ears-cut-shaped-look-like-elf.html#ixzz2ujRxci5I
Follow us: @MailOnline o
n Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU