stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 26 February 2014

two more serial stories from the not seen yet



Hi, My Dear Friends and Followers!  I have two more serial stories that I never finished.  Are you interested in either one of these?  Do you have a preference as to which you would like to start with next?

Dunes of Mars Warrior Princess




Princess Zapporah was on the way back to her home, the Fortress City called Orillia. One day earlier she held talks with the leaders of the three largest and most influential inhabitants of Mars.  Nearly 85% of the planet's population was represented there.

She sat a bit taller in the saddle, or so it seemed to her, on her six-legged steed, Tatar. She was still in the afterglow of the success she had attained as she said softly to herself, "I never believed that everyone would show, especially because I asked for the meetings. The first woman leader to bring them together. If I didn't see the other potentates myself I never would have believed it."

http://cynthiasfairiesandme.blogspot.ca/search?q=dunes+of+mars+warrior+princess

_________________________

Aunt Dee and the Time Machine



Chapter 1

Auntie Dee's Time Machine

My nephew told me I should write my adventures down.  I never saw them as any more than a way to while away the hours.  Now that I look back on all of my travels, I suppose someone, somewhere, someday, might be interested in reading about them. My little trips were no ordinary trips.  You see, my trips were taken through time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU