stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Tales of meeting real Fairies

Tales of meeting real Fairies

A collection of tales describing real encounters of meeting fairieswhat a real fairy very much looks like

Is it a Fairy or is it a Faerie?

My first encounter with a fairy was just off the local popular bridal way near where I used to live in County Durham between Rolands Gill and Medomsley. I had a period when I would jog about a mile or so up the track in an attempt to get fit. Often however, I never made the mile as I would either be dragged into the wood by some fun nature spirits wanting to play or by Herne the hunter to be led to some interesting energy areas. On one such occasion I was led through the undergrowth until I emerged by a stream. There was a small overhanging tree on the other side which seemed to have some sort of being sitting in its central branches about two meters from the ground.

How big are fairies and do they carry wands?

As I got closer, it resolved into a white creature holding a long stick type thing which actually twinkled at one end – sorry but I just could not handle that this could be a magic wand. What really confused me was that it seemed quite big (about two feet tall (60cm)) and seemed eh! somewhat overweight. As I believed that fairys were very small – say no more than six inches tall (15cm) and slim this encounter caused me slight confusion. As did the fact that it actually seemed to have some sort of magic wand. Communication went something along the lines of;
‘Are you a fairy?’ – ‘Yes I’m a fairy’ – ‘Eh!! – Are you sure?’ – ‘YES‘ ‘Aren’t you eh!! . . . too eh . . . big? . . for a fairy? . . . ‘ – ‘!$$??£‘ ‘ . . . and is that a magic wand? . . . . . ‘
I don’t think she was impressed with this exchange; she went a little sulky. So, a fat over sized fairy stretched my boundaries about fairies. She seemed to be lonely and wanted to keep to herself. I never asked if she could cast spells with her wand. (For more detail of this encounter then read this post here)

Confusing encounters with fairies continue

So, that was my first encounter a mite confusing and this unfortunately continued with the next encounter too . . . . So, while at Bellingham in Northumberland on another walk I spotted a figure sitting in a similar looking tree (they do seem to have a preference for a tree that has an open branched area part way up to ‘lounge’ in). However as this Being was about four feet tall and male and wearing green (green!!) it was very definitely not impressed with my chat (Well I some how thought that faerys were only female and green was for pixies?).
‘Hey – are you a fairy?’ – ‘Yes’ ‘Well how come your wearing green like a pixie?’ – ‘!$$??£‘ ‘Hey . . . . Eh!! . . . are you male?’ ‘I thought fairies were only female?’ . . . . . . . ‘NO!!! – I AM A MALE FAIRY

Female and Male fae sightings

I could just imagine him thinking – “Don’t humans know anything?” (For way more detail of this second fairy encounter then read this post here)
At a certain point during my encounters I realized that what I was seeing, was only what they wanted me to see with respect to my understanding. I realized that different people would see the same Being differently and that what they saw would be representative of their own background, understanding and expectations.
So, with this in mind the next time that I was out in the woods and felt the presence of a fairy it was my wish to see this being as itpicture of an etheric fairy - more what they really look likeactually was rather than how it chose to presented itself to me. This was somewhere north of Rothbury outside a small place called Callaly if I recall correctly.

Seeing a Fairy as she REALLY is

The result was that I saw a large amorphous white cloud over a group of trees, this cloud is in reality what a fairy really is to a fairy – an intelligent energy form. As I tuned into a this cloud it coalesced and flowed down becoming more concentrated and eventually presented itself in front of me in the form of the fairy-tale fairy (much like the picture on the right). She was very beautiful and was quite amused with our encounter. I felt privileged to be in her presence, to see her as she really was and then to see her as she chooses to be recognized. It seems like my wish came true.
When you are accessing other realms to see or sense whatever is presented to you, there is always some feedback system at work. The beings you are accessing may have some ability to control their presentation; nature spirits do this.
For example the main nature spirit energy form Pan I have seen in two different forms and in one of he has so far presented himself between 2 meters tall and 30 meters.
The other factor is yourself, your past experiences and your engrained beliefs and ideas, these will ‘warp’ the interpretation of what you are presented with too.

What do fairies really look like

Well it follows from the above that it’s going to be very hard to be definitive. I have tried with the pictures above to edit and ‘play’ with them to more accurately depict the underlying energies. Some pictures that I really like because they present much more of the ‘flavour or taste’ of this realm follow;
All of these are copyright © Stephanie Pui Mun Law and are from the web site shadowscapes click on a picture or the banner at the bottom to visit her site.
two fairies togetherflower fairy arranging flowers
A group of fairies around some flower buds

Shadow scapes - place of magic

Who believes in the fae and do they really exist?

There is a an attitude amongst dimensionally challenged scientists that people will simply ‘imagine’ or ‘create’ in their minds what they believe. This is a fairly obvious assumption from a group of people whose training in part is about staying distanced from personal experience, feeling, imagination and even intuition while striving to be ‘logical’ and ‘rational’ and ‘observant’.
This attitude and orientation actually prevents people from properly and deeply engaging with their own internal processes, feelings and landscape. If you fully engage with your internal states; your feeling states, mind states and processes, intuition, imagination, senses, dream states and spend time consciously in them then you will become familiar enough from repeated experiential ‘experience’ with your own internal workings to know their boundaries and limits and therefore have no problem telling the inner internal from the inner external (like I do).
I am sensitive enough to my feelings and emotions for example to know the differences between feelings arising spontaneously in this moment or whether they are ‘reactive’ feelings being provoked in response to a past trauma or block. I even know the subtle differences that tell me that a feeling originates not in this life’s but in a past life.
The above exchange with fairies confirms that what I ‘believed’ or more accurately what I knew about fairies did not result in my internal memory or ‘belief’ states confirming this.

What is belief? When is a belief a ‘belief’?

I have trouble with the ‘B’ word, in terms of how people define what is a ‘belief’. You could say that belief exists when ‘repeated’ experience is lacking. Repeated experience of seeing nature spirits, fairies for example takes a person out of the realm of belief and into something else.
In this respect I ‘believe’ in Centaur’s, because I myself have not seen one BUT I have heard of others whom have.
For me it’s highly likely that just about EVERYTHING that has been consigned to ‘myth’ or ‘legend’ relates to peoples experiences of getting in touch with other dimensional realities that are somehow intersecting with this one in other times when a ‘stupid & superstitious’ rationality was less prevalent. As a species, humans are progressively disengaging from ‘feelings’ and subtle sensory states while barricading ourselves into a severely limited mind.
From the above I have to be adamant that I ‘DON’T’ believe in fairies, in the same way as I don’t have to ‘believe’ in the seat I’m sitting on now for me to sit on it. I have interacted with ‘fairies’ for quite a long time. Quite simply these ‘people’ exist, and they are some what much more friendly than many ‘rational’ types even when you bother them with stupid questions.

What to do NOW?

Some people coming here want to get in touch with Fairies themselves. I have a page HERE to help YOU connect with and encounter fairies or any nature spirits, so go there and read this and on that page is a link to another page to help you become more aware of these beings too.
Anyone want to make a fairy house? Then have a look at this page HERE. (this will open this site in a new window so you can still read what is here). On this fairy house page below the picture there is a link called ‘rules’ which takes you to a page of rules on making a fairy house. Also on the first page on the right click on the picture below where it says “How to build your own Fair House” for details of doing this or click HERE to get this page to open in a new window too. Have fun.

What is your ‘experience’?

In the mean time how many of you reading this have interesting tales of your own? Have you seen a fairy or another nature spirit type?If you have then tell us about it below! Don’t be shy?

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU