stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Thursday 12 September 2013

Peace


Peace

Yes I do believe in the land of rainbows 
Where all is sweet as bees honey 
and lined with sparkly stardust 
Even though the world at present
may appear to be chaotic
and all lay in Disarray 
there is still the light of love and magic 
streaming down upon the land 
through the thick grey clouds of dispair 
there apears to be hope 
like a night in shining armor with lance in hand
riding upon a white unicorn
That hope lies in your heart and mind my dears
A place where the light of hope will come to rest
If one just takes the time to truly see
It will be within your own heart
I lay my arms down and will fight no more

In love and light

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU