stars

Welcome my dear friends. Enjoy your visit and share your thoughts. Thank you, much love

Wednesday 17 April 2013


The friendsyou meet in life are like oases.


I met many along my journey through life. I come to love them like they were one of my own.

You share sad times as well as well as the happy times, you love and you care. So you walk hand in hand of the same path for a time

 I may shine my light for my friend who wishes to follow for a time, but at some point they will choose their own path in life to continue on their own journey their own way

A friend is a friend for life, no mater the distance between them, real true  friends are never forgotten and near at heart

I cherish their friendship while we  are together  for they are as an oasis in life's empty desert. It can be a long walk until you find another oasis. so hold dear the one you have, for the time.

Will there be another dear soul for me to hold in my arms to console and give comfort, never say fare well, never say farewell, when it is always welcome here at my house 

Cynthia
©

No comments :

Post a Comment

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ

AYÚDEME PROSPERAR, IGUAL QUE TÚ
HELP ME PROSPER, JUST LIKE YOU